Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Testing Testing

Zumba! That's right, I started Zumba classes 2 weeks ago and it's so much fun. Looking forward to many changes in the coming months and adjusting to a new path for myself. It is interesting how we can go on in life thinking one idea and carrying it along with us throughout our lives and using it as a rule of thumb. Once you can really let go of the things that drag you around it is much easier to become your best self. I have moved through these last 25 years thinking that this one way, was the only way and now that I have taken that power into my own hands I know I am going to do good things for myself.

On my mind: life after college @ 25. Considering Cosmetology school, Makeup is a big part of my life as far as my artistic outlets are concerned. This has made me nuts over the last few months as the end of University for now, is near. Probably going to go here.

It is late, I am reading tons of books right now, brushing up on some Conrad and feeling a little bit craaazy.                                                  
                                                                                                                          God Daughter-LOVE

Tomorrow is another day, and I know it can only be as good as or better than today.

No comments:

Post a Comment