Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Brrr...So cold

This week in Dallas has been pretty intense on the weather side; we've had so much snow ice and hail beating us down and keeping us INDOORS! ahhhhh the worst.

I genuinely am obsessed with washing my hands, I don't know what it's about, I am pretty sure it's not too OCD although my hands look like sandpaper. Oh! but in this weather I do not enjoy washing my hands, they are like little ice sickles<------ thought it was cicles like popcicles. but clearly I got that wrong too auto check...

Saw a great comedian Jamie Kilstein probably the funniest comedian I have seen in a while with something to say. Super smart and amazingly funny, great delivery awesome jokes and enough random to keep me laughing in between.

I should make more people laugh like this girl.

ok enough funny today.

No comments:

Post a Comment